International Legal Matters
At Kirk Larsen & Ascanius, our wide-ranging and integrated professional expertise naturally embraces international legal matters. This sector spans several in-house practice areas which, in collaboration with our international network of legal connections, enable us to advise on virtually all significant legal areas of interest to Danish and non-Danish businesses.
Our range of advice includes the following fields:
- Danish companies setting up subsidiaries or branches outside Denmark and non-Danish companies similarly establishing themselves in Denmark. In this connection, we assist in formation of companies, negotiation and drafting of tenancy agreements, acquisition of real estate and advice on matters relating to employment and immigration law
- Cross-border company transactions
- Drafting of international agency or distributor agreements
- Preparation of legal opinions relating to specific legal issues within, for example, competition or company law
- Advice on international rules on choice of law and venue / arbitration
- International vessel transactions
- Negotiation and drafting of various special agreements. We have, for example, in several instances been involved in complex agreements covering transport of offshore installations from shipyards in Singapore to consignees in the Caspian Sea
The above represents only a handful of internationally orientated assignments in which we are experienced.
Please contact us for an informal discussion of advice on legal assignments with cross-border implications